Africa’s leading provider of mobile banking and mobile payment services, eTranzact International PLC, in collaboration with LifeTree Resources Inc and leading Nigerian gospel ministers launched a global gospel music platform called “The Minstrels” yesterday Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at Oriental Hotel, Lekki – Epe Express Way.
The launch was graced by Gospel artistes including Glowreeyah Braimah, Wilson Joel, Nosa, Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards, Sammie Okposo, Obiora Obiwon, Eben, Joe Praize amongst others.
The app which is already available on the Google Play and Apple store been designed to make access to the biggest gospel minstrels available to all users as easy as possible. The brand new Minstrels music App will bring music, video streaming and downloads of gospel’s biggest stars, straight into the hands of mobile phone user.
The app is using technology innovation to cause a proliferation of gospel music in Nigeria, Africa and the World by giving more power and control of their work to the gospel minstrels.
The Minstrels music app is currently free to download. Key features of the App available pre-official launch are:
- Supported by the crème of gospel musicians in Nigeria.
- Download and stream gospel music from the app
- Exclusive releases from the Minstrels on the app
- Stream live music performances and get direct access to the Minstrels with special themed events and meetups.
- Fastest way to find and buy Gospel music in Nigeria directly from a Bank account powered by eTranzact’s BankIT.
- Browse through thousands of tracks
- Share tracks and music videos with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to play listed Minstrels tracks offline and on the go
Latest posts by Selah (see all)
- “Prayer & Fasting Without Work Cannot Make The Nation Grow” – Acting President Yemi Osinbajo - May 25, 2017
- Bible News: God Doesn’t Need Us To Defend Him | By Our Daily Bread - May 24, 2017
- Photos: Amazing Moments From Fada Sheyin’s Abuja Praise Trybe Concert 2017 With Frank Edwards, Samsong & More - May 23, 2017