Hey SelahAfrikans! Do you know you can actually rock your jeans to church and not necessarily look casual? See some few tips and pictures below on how to do just that!
– Clean jeans, avoid big holes, good wear.
– Your clothes should match the culture of the congregation you attend, to the extent which your budget allows, so not to distract from the service.
– Wear the best day-shirt you’ve got with them. Keep the cut modest and the cloth clean.
– Consider the weather – Jeans might be appropriate in chilly weather
– Consider your service – Jeans might be appropriate than suit if you work with the technical team
See more fab looks on how to rock your jeans to church below:
Latest posts by Honeydew (see all)
- Church Clothes: Keep It Neat & Trim! 10 Subtle Tips For Wearing A Suit - October 14, 2019
- Bishop TD Jakes’ Nigerian Native Attires Connected To His Igbo Root? - August 24, 2018
- Church Clothes: Don’t Let Your Formal Attire Suck Because Of Socks! - June 11, 2018