“Lord take me deeper in love with You”
“I want more of you O Lord”, etc?
Because we are praying the heart of God, therefore there is significant difference everytime we pray such prayers.
Meanwhile, when we pray such prayers as:
“Lord I need a new job”
“Lord send me some cash today”, etc.
It’s always almost as if we do not receive any answer because most times we pray amidst.
What does it mean to pray amidst?
Every time we put our desire before we receive what God is saying at the present moment, we act as ESAU did, who for a morsel of bread, sold his birthright. Instead of receiving a blessing from his father, he was caused.
Therefore the prayer, “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done” is so paramount because what we are saying when we pray this prayer is that:
“God release SEED that I will sow and it will grow and produced CROPS.”
Remember, we talked about the Kingdom last week saying the Kingdom of God is the WORD of God. That often times, Jesus will liken the Kingdom to seed sown into the ground.
Now it is only God who can release this seeds (Words) to us. If we just go by the words in our head, we are bound to pray our desires and pray amidst. God forbid we fall into Esau’s error.
This is why the Bible says:
“Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness – 2 Corinthians 9:10 KJV
The same way God supplies our need is the same way he supplies the WORD for every prayer and increase believe in us by opening our eyes to the rhema… So our earnest desire today is to receive the WORD because only then can we pray many things which are in God’s heart and not pray amidst.
1. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
2. Father multiply your word in me, and increase the result of my believe in your word
3. Open up a door for words, release utterance by your Spirit. Let the power that raise Jesus produce amazing results in me
– Written by Alex Amos
Latest posts by Alex Amos (see all)
- #SelahMusic: Bolarinde | Mountain Mover + Eshe [@bolarindesings] - December 19, 2018
- How Worship Without Limits Concerts Birthed Gospel Music Minister Bolarinde’s 2 New Singles – Anticipate “Mountain Mover” & “Eshe” - December 11, 2018
- Bible News: About Dreams & The Meaning - November 28, 2018