I love the banner’s yellow theme… 🙂
The Daystar Christian Center’s Singles Fellowship will be organising the Let’s Talk Toasting event on Saturday, August 3, 2013, in the church premises at Plot A3C Ikosi Road, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
The event which is the first Connect Series aims to bring together youth in an atmosphere of conviviality to talk about etiquette, comportment, building friendship and networking.
It is expected to take place in an atmosphere of music, comedy and many more.
Purpose of the event:
– Teach etiquette, comportment and maturity to the target audience.
– Help the audience to learn how to build friendship, create rapport.
– Correction of habits.
– Develop social/communication skills.
So are you single…
double and ready to mingle?
Latest posts by Alex Amos (see all)
- #SelahMusicVid: Chris Shalom | Asante Yesu [@shalom_chris] - July 21, 2019
- #SelahMusicVid: Toluwanimee Presents “Lord Today (LIVE)” | + Audio[@toluwanimee] - July 16, 2019
- Bible News: The Thin Line Between Knowledge, Wisdom & Action - July 12, 2019