Last year, the Worship for Change benefit concert held at The Shell Hall of the Muson centre on Sunday October 21st , 2013. Artistes that performed before a packed hall at this event were Bob Fitts, Muyiwa Olarewaju, Flo, Freke Umoh, PITA and Psalmos.
- Centre for Destitute Empowerment, Idimu, Lagos founded by Pastor Samson Okoliko which caters for 82 children – orphans and kids with special needs. They will receive a cheque of N1.55 million.
- God’s Will Orphanage, Ayingba, Kogi State founded by Mrs. Elizabeth Opanachi. They currently take care of 45 children. They will receive a cheque of N1.55 million.
Since 2006, the Worship For Change yearly concerts helped to raise tremendous awareness and over N20 million to provide support for thousands of children cared for by charities the following charities:
– Hearts of Gold Hospice, Surulere
– Arrows of God orphanage, Ajah
– Patrick Speech and Language centre, GRA Ikeja
– Hephzibah Orphanage, Badagry
– Society for the Safety of the Insane and Destitute (SO-SAID)
– JAKIN NGO, Iwaya, Yaba
– Temitayo Awosika Help Foundation, Ilupeju
– Badagry and Ikorodu Sickle Cell clubs.
– LOTS Charity Foundation, Dustbin Estate, Ajegunle
– Downs’ Syndrome Foundation of Nigeria
– Jesus Children Mission Outreach, Ibadan
– Leprosy Mission Nigeria
– Total Child Educational Foundation, Surulere
– Calvary Ministries, Lagos
– Cerebral Palsy Centre, Surulere
– Raco child and rural care, Ibeju, Lekki
Specific details of our impact with respect to these charities can be found enumerated on our website – www.worship4change.org
Wale Adenuga | Convener, Worship for Change
Tel: +234 802 317 6420
Latest posts by Alex Amos (see all)
- Upclose: How Gospel Music Singer Busola Oyedokun Defied Lupus & It’s Many Crises To Deliver First Single - April 24, 2018
- Bible News: Season Of Harvest – The White Field - March 23, 2018
- Fela Durotoye Declares Presidential Aspiration For 2019 - February 27, 2018