– Ace Comedian Alibaba prays for wife
– Hinted his participation during Nathaniel Bassey’s Hallelujah Challenge
Renowned stand up comedian Alibaba‘s wife, Mary Akpobome is celebrating her birthday today and the comedian has taken to his Instagram to wish his wife who is a senior officer at Fidelity Bank a happy birthday.
In a series of posts, the ace comedian eulogized his wife and hinted in their participation during the Hallelujah Challenge hosted by Nathaniel Bassey.
Read his message below:
“Happy birthday to my MTO. You turn a year older today and I pray that God will make all your desires come to fruition. Please when you are less busy later today drop by @mummymary_ and wish her a happy birthday for me. She has been a friend, a lover, an adviser, a mother of my kids, a prayer warrior, a financial consultant, jokes screener, jokes supplier, family glue, babe, marketer, my PR manager, Personal Assistant, my wife and the real Olori. Happy birthday Ochuko.
“My babe’s birthday is today.. So I stayed awake to post this. Since Hallelujah challenge ended… she now sleeps… meanwhile I have not adjusted. @mummymary_“
Latest posts by Alex Amos (see all)
- #SelahMusicVid: Chris Shalom | Asante Yesu [@shalom_chris] - July 21, 2019
- #SelahMusicVid: Toluwanimee Presents “Lord Today (LIVE)” | + Audio[@toluwanimee] - July 16, 2019
- Bible News: The Thin Line Between Knowledge, Wisdom & Action - July 12, 2019