Onye Eze, a China-based businessman who hails from Eastern Nigeria and is the real owner of the house, displeased with the development, exposed the blogger’s deception online but she kept insisting the house was hers, sharing the plan of a house, a video and a photo of herself dressed in her nightwear in front of the house. as proof in the process.
Onye Eze flew in from China to make sure all is well with his house, he arrested Blessing Okoro in the process making a show out of her on social media.
Blessing is seen in a viral video, kneeling down, in handcuffs, confessing that the house does not belong to her, that it actually belongs to Onye Eze.
She had posted a picture of herself posing in front of the house on social media with a motivational caption. Blessing Okoro wrote:
“8years ago my ex husband threw me out of his 1 bedroom apartment.
8years later I built myself a 7 bedroom duplex….
I picked up all the stones he threw at me to build myself
I became too strong and fortified.
I became that broken pieces that because an expert in mending .
Yes dreams do come true .
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
23rd May 1989 I was born . I am 30 years today . I am that blessing you hear about A child of grace Happy birthday to me.”
She will later admit that she had begged the gatekeeper to allow assess into the premises so she can take pictures.
When Blessing decided to enter into someone’s premises and take pictures in order to claim it was her house, did she think it was a ghost that build the house? Didn’t she ever consider that the real owner, could afford a phone too? I mean, he built a house! So what made her feel he does not have access to social media and could come across the post?
- This tells you that not all coaches are actually coaches. Social media has made it easy for anyone with access to internet to be whatever you want to be… even if you are not qualified to.
- Therefore be careful who you allow speak into your life and what words you consider golden!
- Just because someone is rich, popular or has some sort of influence does not necessarily mean they are more intelligent than you are. Life is a process and some will get “there” before you notwithstanding the age difference.
- Social media is controlled content. What you see is what the user want you to see and think – except a user who hasn’t understood the effectiveness of the tool called social media – therefore be careful how you choose your role model… and watch your criteria carefully.
- There is a real world outside social media. Create a balance and live! If you keep chasing clout or mixing the real world up with social media, you will get burned!
Latest posts by Selah (see all)
- #SelahMusic: GUC | The Bill [@ministerguc ] - April 2, 2020
- #SelahMusic: Bunmi Sunkanmi | Enthroned [@bunmi_sunkanmi] - March 29, 2020
- Covid-19: Pastor Adeboye Donates 11 ICU Beds With Ventilators Across The Country - March 28, 2020