– Sonnie Badu Debunks Death Rumours
– Gives Bloggers Ultimatum To Take Down False Report
Award winning international Gospel artiste of Ghanaian descent Sonnie Badu has debunked rumours of him being in a critical condition due to his hospitalization. Some even went as far as pronouncing the Gospel music minister dead in their report but he has said that he is very much alive.
News went round when the handlers of his social media beckoned on the public to pray for the music minister after he was admitted at Royal Perth Hospital in Australia.
According to Ghana’s breaking news hub Star FM, Sonnie Badu spoke with one of its OAP, KOD on The Zone and said he is very much alive.
“I am very fine now. I think I was a little stressed,” the “Baba Oh” singer said. “I will be in Ghana for the Ghana at 60 celebration, I am overwhelmed by the love I received, I will continue doing the good work. I love you all”.
Sonnie Badu also took to his Instagram to thank everyone who prayed for him and to debunk rumours of death saying such “bloggers with false information” have 30 mins from the time of post to take down the false information.
“The devil tried it but I’m doing so well actually… I’m going to make sure I finish all am here to do… Thank you all for the love… I’m fine… God bless you.”
- #SelahMusic: Alex Amos | Not Afraid [Feat. Teekaywitty] | @kingingalex - June 16, 2021
- #SelahMusic: Victor Winner Okeiyi | Alpha & Omega | Feat. Slando Okeiyi - June 11, 2021
- #SelahMusic: Tega | Uriri [@TegaAmabebe] - June 11, 2021