Yellow is a happy colour. It is associated with laughter, happiness, optimism and good times! More reason to wear it on a Sunday… especially Thanksgiving Sunday.
Let me give you a few tips on how to have yourself a merry yellowy Sunday!
– Because yellow is an eye-catching colour, incorporating it in a print can tone it down. You can dress it up or down depending on your mood.
– Dress them up with a pair of heels or dress them down with a pair of sneakers.
– Off shoulder is best worn with no accessories, but if you feel bare try wearing your off-shoulder yellow with a choker or thin neckpiece.
– You can mix pattern on pattern or wear print on pattern
– Wear a yellow maxi dress and cinch with a belt at the waist
– The safest way to rock the colour yellow is to style with a neutral colour
See how these ladies styled theirs and get more ideas below!
- #SelahMusic: Sammie Okposo | Chukwu Ebube (God Of Glory) | Feat. Michael Stuckey [@SammieOkposo] - November 29, 2020
- Today! Experience Outpour Of Wonders With Mike Abdul & Bidemi Oba At Real Worship 2020 (Virtual) - November 27, 2020
- Join Councilwoman Roxy Ndebumadu, Karl Romeus & Others At The Global Youth Empowerment Virtual Summit | Dec. 18th & 19th - November 23, 2020