Hey SelahAfrikans! Do you know you can actually rock your jeans to church and not necessarily look casual? See some few tips and pictures below on how to do just that!
– Clean jeans, avoid big holes, good wear.
– Your clothes should match the culture of the congregation you attend, to the extent which your budget allows, so not to distract from the service.
– Wear the best day-shirt you’ve got with them. Keep the cut modest and the cloth clean.
– Consider the weather – Jeans might be appropriate in chilly weather
– Consider your service – Jeans might be appropriate than suit if you work with the technical team
See more fab looks on how to rock your jeans to church below:
- Checkout Luxurious Fashion Frames From Eyewear By Judikay! - March 12, 2021
- Something For Everybody! Preye Odede’s Script Clothiers Collection – See How Tim Godfrey, Michael Stuckey & More Are Rocking It - August 12, 2020
- Church Clothes: Finally! Something For Youth Fellowship & Camps! Keep It Urban & Trendy With Sacrize! - March 17, 2020