Yellow is a happy colour. It is associated with laughter, happiness, optimism and good times! More reason to wear it on a Sunday… especially Thanksgiving Sunday.
Let me give you a few tips on how to have yourself a merry yellowy Sunday!
– Because yellow is an eye-catching colour, incorporating it in a print can tone it down. You can dress it up or down depending on your mood.
– Dress them up with a pair of heels or dress them down with a pair of sneakers.
– Off shoulder is best worn with no accessories, but if you feel bare try wearing your off-shoulder yellow with a choker or thin neckpiece.
– You can mix pattern on pattern or wear print on pattern
– Wear a yellow maxi dress and cinch with a belt at the waist
– The safest way to rock the colour yellow is to style with a neutral colour
See how these ladies styled theirs and get more ideas below!
Latest posts by Selah (see all)
- #SelahMusic: Mackiel Ezekiel | Halleluyah [@mackielezekiel5] - September 25, 2017
- #SelahMusic: Didris | Awako [@didrisgospel] - September 25, 2017
- #SelahMusic: Chinedu Gboof | Classical Hymn Medley [@gboofonline] - September 25, 2017