Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was declared the winner of the Lagos State governorship election.
Babajide Sanwo-Olu scored 739,445 votes to defeat Jimi Agbaje of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who polled 206,141 votes, according to official results declared by the electoral commission, INEC.
Mr Sanwo-Olu also won in all the local government areas in the state.
The 53-year-old incoming Governor of Lagos state who is Christian and married to Dr (Mrs) Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, is blessed with four kids. Here are few of the activities praise worthy of a Christian done by Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
- Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his wife worshipped and praised God at MFM Lekki Church, Sunday following Saturday Gubernatorial election.
“With a loud voice, lifted hands and inspired dance steps, my wife and I praised God at the MFM Lekki Church today. God deserves all the praise and worship, we have so much to be thankful for,” he tweeted.
2. Following the call from Jimi Agbaje congratulating Babajide Sanwo-Olu on the election victory, he tweeted:
“At exactly 19:07, I received a call. Thank you
@jimiagbaje for your congratulatory call filled with kind words. It was an intense campaign and I am happy we can now focus on the very important job at hand; delivering a Lagos that works for all.”
3. At the beginning of the year, Jimi Agbaje and Jide Sanwo-olu were both pictured at The Holy Cross Cathedral in Lagos, where they worshipped God together. They were later pictured with the Catholic Archbishop of Lagos, Most Rev. Dr. Alfred Adewale Martins at the venue.
Latest posts by Selah (see all)
- Rev. Sam Aboyeji Becomes New General Overseer Of Foursquare Gospel Church - July 23, 2019
- Gospel Singer Tamela Mann In Recovery After Double Knee Surgery - July 23, 2019
- Preacher Publicly Rebukes Kirk Franklin For Not Preaching Jesus Christ At BET Awards & Here’s What Colleagues Are Saying! - July 23, 2019