Eseoghene Odiete, the creative director of Hesey Designs, a female clothing and accessories labelhas been chosen as 1 of 10 Africans in the Google Africa Connected Success Stories competition. After thousands of submissions from across 35 countries in Africa, 10 Africans were selected by the judges to go through to the final public voting stage. Now it’s up to you to choose the top 5.
Africa Connected Success Stories powered by the web is an initiative by Google in collaboration with their partners that is aimed at creating a platform to drive the largest collection of inspiring stories about ventures established on or propelled by the web by Africans in Africa, demonstrate how these achievements are having social and economic impact in the everyday lives of people across the continent and encourage users of the web in Africa to learn more about all the things that they can do on the web with Google.
- Click on the link
- Go to the right hand side and click ‘sign in to vote for this entry’
- To be sure you have voted, you will see “You have already voted for this entry’
- #SelahMusic: Henrisoul Releases Highly Anticipated Single “Flawless” [@henrisoul] - February 23, 2021
- #SelahMusicVid: Neon Adejo | Amen [@NeonAdejo] - February 22, 2021
- Bible News: Upon Thine Heart As A Seal | By Alex Amos - January 25, 2021